Total download size:17.00MB
Ordering is easy:
Ordering is easy:
- Download the game
- Try out the game
- Buy the full version by clicking on the purchase link inside the game.
Broadband Connexion Download times: 2Mb/s: 2 Min 8Mb/s: <1 Min 20Mb/s: <1 Min
Kim Possible Description
Help Kim Possible defeat Monkey Fist!
Here's the sitch! Monkey Fist has discovered the most potent mystic monkey power of all - the Monkey's Eye! With the force of the Monkey's Eye, Monkey Fist is plotting to create an evil ape empire by transforming every human into a monkey! So not the drama. Kim Possible is here to defeat Monkey Fist and save the world from eternal monkeydom. This world-saving cheerleader will kick, punch, and jump her way through six different levels battling Monkey Ninjas and Mecha-Monkeys in three unique locations. Power-up by picking up teleporter mini-cells, static shields, Bueno Nacho Tacos, and teleporter power cores to gain strength over dreaded enemies. Defeat Monkey Fist and steal back the Monkey's Eye to save mankind from totally chimping out!
- 6 Levels & 3 Locations - Travel to the Southeast Asian Jungle, the Swiss Alps, and a High-Tech Factory for six heart-pumping levels full of nonstop action and adventure
- Exciting Boss Battles - Battle Monkey Fist and the Master Mecha Monkey in three epic boss battles
- Special Items - Gain access to new areas by utilizing the stun shot and grappling hook or send Rufus into narrow places to grab power-ups or hit switches
- Cool Power-Ups - Power-up to kick extra monkey tail by collecting the static shield, teleporter cores, teleporter mini-cells, and Bueno Nacho Tacos
- Familiar Faces - Join Kim Possible and her cool friends-Ron Stoppable, Wade Load, and Rufus to battle tons of Monkey Ninjas and Mecha-Monkeys in order to defeat Monkey Fist and save the world
System requirement for Kim Possible:
- Windows ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III 800MHz CPU
- 128 MB RAM
- 80 MB free hard disk space
- 16 MB 3D graphics card
Kim Possible Screenshots
Screenshot Gallery - Kim Possible